3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeating Close, Blackhall Colliery, Hartlepool
Guide Price £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS OFFERS OVER £140,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £130,000 TO £140,000
- GARDEN ROOM
- BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
THE PROPERTY IS STYLISHLY PRESENTED CREATING A CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE. This is a remarkable 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached House with the benefit of a large Garden Room. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED.
THE PROPERTY IS STYLISHLY PRESENTED CREATING A CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard with tasteful modern decor throughout. This spacious property has been refurbished and extended over recent years to evolve into what is an ideal family home. This is a remarkable 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached House with the benefit of a large Garden Room. PART EXCHANGE AND ANY REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
THE PROPERTY IS STYLISHLY PRESENTED CREATING A CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard with tasteful modern decor throughout. This spacious property has been refurbished and extended over recent years to evolve into what is an ideal family home. This is a remarkable 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached House with the benefit of a large Garden Room.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door.
staircase to First Floor.
Kitchen / Breakfasting Room 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
fitted with a modern and stylish 'beech' effect wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces and complementing splashback tiling, single sink/drainer unit, cooker and fridge freezer (included), breakfast bar, UPVC Double Glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 15' 9" x 14' 9" (maximum measurements) ( 4.80m x 4.50m (maximum measurements) )
feature fireplace with inset 'living flame' gas fire, TV point, coved cornicing, dado rail, radiator, ceiling to floor UPVC Double Glazed window offering plenty of natural light and double French doors leading to;
Garden Room 16' 1" x 15' 6" ( 4.90m x 4.72m )
primarily brick built construction with tiled roof offering panoramic views of surrounding area, power and lighting.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
(excluding built in robes) 2 UPVC Double Glazed windows to the rear, built in sliding wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front, radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wc
3 piece white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, panelled bath with shower over, storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window to side.
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.68m )
(restricted head height at 4ft) UPVC Double Glazed window to side, radiator, spotlighting to ceiling.
approached by Driveway.
mainly laid to lawn.
mainly laid to lawn with well established trees and shrubbery, shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55819703.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.