3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOaklands Close, Fradley, Lichfield
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Good sized corner plot
- Quiet cul-de-sac in a peaceful semi rural location
- Spacious lounge
- Good sized bedrooms
- Integral garage
- Driveway with parking for three vehicles
- Charming good sized private rear garden which extends to the side of the property
Property is available for a 50% share for £97,500 or the full purchase for offers in excess of £195,000
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached house set on a good sized corner plot down a quiet cul-de-sac in a peaceful semi rural location. Standout features of the property include: spacious lounge, good sized bedrooms, integral garage, driveway with parking for three vehicles and a charming good sized private rear garden which extends to the side of the property.
Situated in the semi-rural village of Fradley it is well placed to take advantage of a wide range of amenities in both Lichfield city centres and Burton upon Trent, both within a few mile radius. The location also benefits from local shops, food outlets, leisure facilities and access to A38 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, dining room and garage. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for three vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55819798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7020621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.