Light Industrial for saleKingsway Business Park, Gloucester, GL2
100,000 sq. ft.
New Development - Opportunities for buildings designed to occupiers requirements For Sale or To Let.
- Up to 100,000sqft of Business Premises (B1 and B8)
- Strategic location close to A38 and M5 (J12)
- High Quality Specification
- Excellent car parking provision
- Attractive landscaped environment
Kingsway Business Park is located south of Gloucester alongside the arterial A38 with easy access to the M5 motorway, leading to Cheltenham, Bristol, Birmingham, the Midlands and the South West.
The park is situated adjacent to an established local business community which includes notable organisations such as: Parcelforce, HSBC, Gloucestershire Constabulary, Schlumberger, CM Downton, Gloucester Tri-services Authority, Initial City Link, and Serco.
Kingsway has on site amenities such as foodstores, retail units, pubs, restaurants and hotels. The site has attracted retailers such as ASDA and Tesco. There are local community and leisure facilities, retail centre, sports pitches and two primary schools. With the adjoining housing development there is an extensive choice of quality housing locally.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55821166.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2667FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Knowles , Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.