4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlinco Grove, Cambridge
- Gross internal floor area: 1,496 sq.ft (139 sq.m).
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting/ Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Garden Room.
- First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
- Second Floor: Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room.
- Outside: Enclosed Garden.
- In all the property comprises 0.07 acres (0.030 hectares).
An extended and greatly improved 4 bedroom semi-detached house, conveniently placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a mainline railway station.
City Centre 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
Blinco Grove lies to the south of the city, well placed for access to Addenbrookes's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a mainline railway station with services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively. There are a number of independent and state schools in the area, together with sixth form colleges in Hills Road and Long Road. Numerous leisure and sporting facilities are within easy walking or cycling distance, including Hills Road Sports Centre, providing indoor and outdoor tennis courts, gym etc., together with Cambridge Leisure, a supermarket, restaurant and cinema complex to the north of Cherry Hinton Road.
Cambridge is a world renowned University city which has become a major centre in the 'high tech' and 'bio tech' industries with the University Research and Development Laboratories and the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55821457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.