Get brand editions for Rettie & Co , Edinburgh Sales

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom apartment for sale

2 The Walled Gardens, Abbey Park Avenue, St. Andrews, Fife

From £191,250

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

A stunning 2 bedroom ground floor view home, east facing and offering superb open plan easy living.

Quality fittings by Alno, Villeroy & Boch and Porcelanosa, and a range of Bosch appliances included. *Images shown are from the current show home.

The apartments are being sold with shared ownership allowing buyers to purchase a 75% share of their property, at market value, and the remaining 25% will be held by Bield Housing & Care. Buyers will be able to purchase the remaining 25% in increments after one year. Shared ownership allows you to release additional equity for retirement and enjoy life to the fullest.

For further details on shared ownership and viewing contact our Sales Team on 01334 460 644 or
or alternatively contact Rettie & Co. on 0131 220 4160.

*Please note: images are of the current showhome and for illustrative purposes only.

Additionally, prices stated are reflective of the 75% shared ownership portion of property market valuation. Purchasers must be aged over 60 and the property must be their primary place of residence.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
03 November 2015


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference EDI150360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rettie & Co , Edinburgh Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.