3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnowberry Close, Hasland
Sold by Us £40,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- 25% Shared Ownership
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Downstairs W.C
- Energy Rating - B
*** 25% Shared Ownership*** A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after suburb of Hasland. The property is ideally suited to modern living having an open plan kitchen/diner, low maintenance enclosed rear garden, family bathroom & off street parking. Located a short distance from local shops, bus services & Eastwood Park the price is to purchase 25% equity share with Derwent living with the opportunity to purchase up to 100%.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55824418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795008067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.