4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Street, Iden Green, Kent, TN17 4HH
- Delightful Detached Family Home
- Three Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Gardens with Terrace
- Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Presented in immaculate order throughout, This attractive light and airy detached family home occupies an elevated position in the popular hamlet of Iden Green on the outskirts of Benenden.
Situated in the idyllic hamlet of Iden Green, this delightful property also has easy access to the Village of Benenden with two pubs (one with awards), a large general store and post office, a hairdresser and a good butchers. More comprehensive shopping is available in nearby Tenterden and Cranbrook.
In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent public and state schools for children of all ages, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School in the area.
Mainline Rail Services available from Headcorn and Staplehurst. Nearby M20 (junctions 8 or 9) and the A21 just outside Hawkhurst gives access to the Motorways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55826455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 266569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.