4 bedroom house for saleBailey Street, Castle Acre, King's Lynn
- Beautiful Converted chapel
- Stunning interior
- Historic village location
- 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Roof terrace garden and 25ft garage
- Stunning throughout
A beautifully crafted and converted former chapel situated near the Bailey Gate in this exceptional and picturesque village.Luxuriously appointed interior offering four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an elegant and spacious main reception room and an extensively equipped kitchen.Close inspection advised.
The Old Chapel is a handsome converted Chapel dating back to 1812 and situated in this premier Historic village close to the Bailey Gate and within just a short walk of the Castle and Ostrich Inn. Completely transformed internally whilst retaining its intrinsic architectural qualities, The Old Chapel offers luxuriously appointed four bedroom accommodation in a very contemporary style. Those looking for character with a modern flavour will appreciate the understated and timeless quality of the fixtures and fittings, and with LED lighting throughout, the living space is shown at its best. With a 25ft garage and an absolutely charming roof terrace, the property will appeal to a wide variety of people including those looking for a luxury bolt hole, holiday home or investment.
With double casement doors, cloaks and boots area with doors to:
Main Reception Room
A stunning contemporary style space with triple aspects, oak flooring throughout, LED ceiling lights, bespoke staircase making the most of the original two storey windows, book shelving, understairs cupboard, traditional cast-iron wood burning stove.
A superb hand painted bespoke kitchen with extensive cupboards and drawers, concealed lighting over oak work surfaces with inset China sink unit and cream tiled splashbacks. Range of appliances include Neff hob, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integral Bosch dishwasher and Neff double oven and grill. Integral drinks cooler and American style fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine, larder style cupboard, shelving and oak flooring. LED ceiling lights. Oak breakfast bar.
With traditional glazed casement doors opening onto the Roof Terrace.
With door to yard and garage, secondary staircase to first floor.
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Sitting Room
Superb room with double aspect gothic style windows, flue for wood burner from ground floor wood burner.
With LED lighting.
With window to side aspect and LED lighting.
With double wardrobe cupboard and window to side aspect.
With a quality suite comprising recessed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin. Towel radiator. Half panelled walls. Twin gothic style windows. LED lighting.
With staircase down to study. Staircase to second floor master suite.
A majestic part vaulted master bedroom with LED lighting and a bespoke range of built in wardrobe cupboards.
With ball and claw foot bath, low level WC, separate shower cubicle and his/hers circular glass wash hand basins. Stainless steel towel rail. Half panelled walls and downlights.
A charming and enclosed sun trap 'garden' with some views over Castle Acre. External iron staircase down to enclosed yard.
Large garage with door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55827184.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.