6 bedroom terraced house for saleMitcham Road, London
Sold STC £1,500,000
- 3095 sq ft.
- Six bedrooms.
- 90ft rear garden.
- Excellent development potential.
- Fantastic location.
- Three bathrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
At over 3000 sq ft, this substantial period property arranged over four floors presents an exciting development opportunity.
At over 3000 sq ft, this substantial period property arranged over four floors presents an exciting development opportunity. This sensational, unaltered Victorian home currently consists of six bedrooms, three bathrooms, two receptions, two kitchens, cellar and a beautiful 90ft rear garden. The property has remained in the same family for a number of years and is in excellent decorative order throughout. Set on Mitcham Road, the property is ideally located within easy walking distance of Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line) and Tooting BR (City Thameslink). Early internal inspection is highly recommended to avoid missing out and fully appreciate the amount of space and potential on offer.
Reception Room 18' 2" x 16' 11" ( 5.54m x 5.16m )
Dining Room 16' 5" x 12' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 16' 9" x 11' 6" ( 5.11m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 14' 6" x 14' 5" ( 4.42m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 14' 7" x 14' 6" ( 4.45m x 4.42m )
Bedroom 16' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.08m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
Cellar 31' Approx x 11' 2" Approx ( 9.45m Approx x 3.40m Approx )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55827187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.