3 bedroom terraced house for saleThurso Street, London
Sold STC £775,000
- Three spacious bedrooms.
- Two receptions.
- Two bathrooms.
- Utility room.
- Secluded rear garden.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Quiet location.
An exceptional period family home set over three stylish floors and situated on a peaceful street between Earlsfield and Tooting.
An exceptional period family home set over three stylish floors and situated on a peaceful street between Earlsfield and Tooting. This wonderful property has been extended by the present owners into the loft and now boasts an impressive 1338 sq ft of versatile accommodation and also still offers scope for further extension on the ground floor subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent. A bright entrance hallway leads to the inviting reception room, which is bay fronted with stripped floors and a wood burner. On the other side of the stairs lies another generous and characterful reception area currently deployed as a dining room. The well presented kitchen, utility room and quaint garden can all be found at the rear of the property. The first and second floors encompass a larger than average family bathroom and three airy double bedrooms, the master forming part of the excellent loft conversion. Within the loft are a separate study/office and a stunning walk in shower room. Thurso Street is a quiet location within the Tooting triangle - superbly positioned for access to Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line), Earlsfield National Rail and St George's hospital/university.
Reception Room 14' 7" x 10' ( 4.45m x 3.05m )
Reception Room 13' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.41m )
Utility 8' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 14' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.47m x 4.06m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 16' 1" x 12' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.91m )
Study 12' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55827190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.