3 bedroom detached house for saleDrumfearn Road, Glasgow
- Modern Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Master En-suite
- Great Condition
- EER C
Well Presented three bedroom modern detached villa is in great condition throughout. Master En-suite. Driveway. Garage. EER C.
The accommodation comprises of formal lounge with aspects to the rear of the property and is open plan to the dining area with patio doors access to the rear garden and there is a separate modern fitted kitchen. The kitchen has base and base mounted units, integrated appliances and aspects to the front of the property. Also on this level is a w.c.
On the upper level can be found three bedrooms, the master of which has an en-suite, inbuilt wardrobes and aspects over the front of the property, whilst the other two bedrooms area also double in size with aspects to the rear of the property. In addition the family bathroom has a three piece modern white suit.
Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, driveway, garage and well maintained front & rear gardens.
Lounge/dining Room 20' 6" x 11' 1" ( 6.25m x 3.38m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.54m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.