3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDrinkwater Close, Newmarket
Sold STC £350,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Sought after cul de sac location
Drinkwater Close is ideally located to the north of Newmarket offering ease of access to both Newmarket town centre but also for routes out to Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and London.
Well presented detached family Bungalow home standing towards the end of a no-through road and set within this established residential development.
The accommodation includes entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, three/four bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property offers an extensive driveway with parking for several cars and a well stocked rear garden with mature trees and shrubbery with two decked areas. .
Door to side access, storage cupboard and telephone points.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level w.c, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Low level W.C Panel bath with shower head over. Tiled walls.
Lounge 20' 4" x 13' ( 6.20m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, feature fireplace, television points and sliding doors through to:
Upvc windows, door to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Fitted with base and eye level units, double glazed window to side aspect, space for fridge/freezer, gas cooker and hob (electric point available), tiled flooring and door to rear.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" Max x 11' 9" ( 3.99m Max x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Access to the loft space. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 18' 11" Max x 7' 3" ( 5.77m Max x 2.21m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects.
Study / Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Doorway leading through into :-
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the rear and side is a good size garden mainly laid to lawn enclosed by mature hedging, shrubbery and two decked areas. Side gate.
To the front is a driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles leading to :-
With up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55827235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.