3 bedroom character property for saleRosneath Road, Garelochhead, Helensburgh
Offers Over £230,000
- Attached Character Home
- Large Lounge / Dining Room
- Breakfasting Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower
- Large Garden & Garage
Call Paula on 01436 672134 to view this much improved character family home.
This much improved traditional family home is possibly one of the area's oldest properties is full of character situated directly opposite the Gareloch.
Ardenvohr is located a short distance from Garelochhead village centre and offers entrance hallway, large bay windowed lounge with multi-fuel stove, working shutters and dining area, refitted breakfasting country kitchen with range style cooker, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, family bathroom finished in white and rear porch.
The accommodation on the upper level comprises spacious upper landing and two double sized bedrooms.
Outside the property is accessed through a wrought iron gate leading to a gravel drive which provides ample parking, there is also a good sized area of lawn.
At the rear there a paved terrace, brick coal shed and timber garage, a raised lawn area, drying green with an extensive sloping wild area beyond. This area has fantastic views of the Gairloch and offers great potential to create a cottage style garden.
The property benefits from a modern gas central heating system.
Garelochhead offers a good range of local amenities including primary school, train and bus services.
Lounge 19' 11" into bay window x 12' ( 6.07m into bay window x 3.66m )
Dining Area 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.78m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" Cam ceiling x 11' 7" ( 3.78m Cam ceiling x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 12' Cam ceiling x 12' ( 3.66m Cam ceiling x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.