1 bedroom park home for saleChurch Road, Gosfield, Halstead
- one bedroom
- Bright spacious lounge
- popular location
Set on the popular retirement site known as Gosfield Lake park is this bright and spacious one bedroom park home with its own garden and parking. No chain
Gosfield is a popular village situated between Sible Hedingham and Braintree. The village is home to the highly sought after St Margaret's private School and there are state secondary schools in the nearby town of Halstead and the village of Sible Hedingham. Gosfield has two well used public houses, a convenience store, golf course and lake. Mainline railway services to London Liverpool Street are available from the nearby town of Braintree and Stansted airport is a 45 minute drive, with good links to the A12 and A120.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.51m )
Double glazed dual aspect window. Double glazed French doors. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double glazed box bay windows to front and side aspects. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral oven and hob. Boiler cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Radiator. Fully tiled.
The shingled garden is fully enclosed by panel fencing. Shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.