3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnaith Road, East Cowick, Goole
Sold STC £120,000
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Great Investment Potential
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Is A Must
- Call 01757 210040 To Book Your Viewing Now
Ideal first time buyer home providing READY TO MOVE INTO accommodation benefiting from three bedrooms, two reception rooms, enclosed front garden and SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN. Internal viewing is highly recommended on this must see property!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi-detached home located in the rural village of East Cowick, ideally situated for commuter routes and transport links including the M62, M18 and A19. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, study, lounge, kitchen-diner, shower room and three bedrooms. The property also benefits from an enclosed front garden and substantial size rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Giving access to the property via a double glazed door to the front elevation, staircase to the first floor and leading into:
Cloakroom 3' 6" x 5' 5" ( 1.07m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.85m x 3.58m )
A light and airy room having dual aspect windows with a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. Also benefiting from a feature fire place with marble effect surround housing a pebble electric fire, television point and double central heating radiator.
Kitchen-Diner 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; wood effect work surfaces incorporating a 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, double central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fully tiled with a three piece suite comprising of; shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, double central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and doors leading into:
Bedroom One 15' 10" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.83m max x 2.59m max )
The master bedroom has dual aspect windows with a double glazed window to the front and one to the side elevation, built in wardrobe, television point and double central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.29m max x 2.59m max )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the side elevation, television point and double central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' max x 11' 9" max ( 2.44m max x 3.58m max )
The third and final bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, double central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
The front of the property has a laid to lawn garden with a paved walk way which leads into the rear garden and is well enclosed by hedge row borders.
The rear benefits from a substantial size garden being mainly laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders benefiting from two patio areas, green house, timber shed, and vegetable patch.
The property also benefits from a coal outbuilding.
Single garage which can be rented from the council.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55827418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.