3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAilwine Road, Upwood, Huntingdon
Sold STC £245,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Possible Use as Annex
- 22' Living Room
- 16' Dining Room/ Bedroom 4
- Downstairs En-Suite
- Oversized Garage & Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Backs on to Play Fields
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Possible Use as Annex
*22' Living Room
*16' Dining Room/ Bedroom 4
*Oversized Garage & Parking
*Large Rear Garden
*Backs on to Play Fields
PVCu entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor. Door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Radiator, vinyl flooring, eye level cupboards with worktops, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, door to:
3.52m x 6.85m (11'7" x 22'6"). Electric fire set in timber surround, two radiators, feature ceiling beams, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden, PVCu double glazed patio door to rear garden.
4.20m x 3.13m (13'9" x 10'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring electric hob, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden, door to:
Side Entrance Hall
PVCu double glazed door to side, door to:
Dining Room / Bedroom 4
4.80m x 5.07m (15'9" x 16'8") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure with matching shower base and glass screen, wash hand basin, low-level WC, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
3.15m x 3.49m (10'4" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
2.95m x 3.01m (9'8" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
2.36m x 3.11m (7'9" x 10'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, vinyl flooring.
The front is laid to lawn with ornamental shrub borders and timber picket fencing.
The side has an extensive block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to an oversized detached garage.
Rear garden has timber fencing and mature hedging to the sides, large block paved sun patio with seating area, well stocked flower and shrub borders with fruit trees, paved stepping stones leading to the rear, laid to lawn with gravelled flower beds, ornamental sunken pond with water feature, vegetable garden, greenhouse, timber shed, timber summerhouse with timber decking.
Backs on to playing fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55828288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.