3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Oswy Drive, Hartlepool
Sold STC £138,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACE FOR GARAGE (SUBJECT TO USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS)
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED, LIGHT AND AIRY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH SPACE FOR GARAGE AND IMPRESSIVE MATURE SUNNY WEST FACING REAR GARDEN. Offered with Immediate Vacant Possession Assured with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing.
SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED, LIGHT AND AIRY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH SPACE FOR GARAGE AND IMPRESSIVE MATURE SUNNY WEST FACING REAR GARDEN. Offered with Immediate Vacant Possession Assured with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. In recent weeks the Double Glazing has been renewed, the Kitchen has been entirely refitted with excellent range of ultra modern base and eye level cabinets with built in cooking appliances, new floor coverings/carpets have been fitted throughout and the property has been extensively redecorated. Guaranteed to impress, the layout comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge with feature fireplace, Dining Room with feature fireplace, superb Kitchen, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and fully tiled Bathroom with Separate WC.
UPVC panelled entrance door with Double Glazed insert, radiator, staircase to First Floor.
Lounge 15' x 12' 11" (into angled bay window) ( 4.57m x 3.94m (into angled bay window) )
feature fireplace with contrasting back panel and marble hearth, TV point, telephone point, reskimmed walls, radiator.
Dining Room 13' x 11' (into wide square bay window) ( 3.96m x 3.35m (into wide square bay window) )
feature period style fire surround with contrasting back panel and hearth with inset coal effect electric fire, reskimmed walls, radiator.
extensively refitted in recent weeks with comprehensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with matching working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with exposed chimney hood over finished in brushed stainless steel with complementing back panel, plumbed for washing machine, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to pretty rear garden, laminate flooring, radiator.
window to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' 6" (into angled bay window) ( 4.11m x 3.81m (into angled bay window) )
built in single wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
built in single wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
built in overstairs storage cupboard, radiator.
fully tiled walls with contrasting inlay, matching white suite comprising panelled bath with mains operated 'Mira' shower unit over and pedestal wash hand basin, cupboard housing 'Potterton' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
fully tiled walls, matching close coupled low flush WC.
Space For Garage
(subject to obtaining usual consents)
Pretty Mature Rear Garden
sunny westerly aspect, cross section of evergreens offering a high degree of privacy, totally enclosed with side gate, suitable for small children, pets etc, crazy paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55828471.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.