3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDoddington Road, Wellingborough
- Three bedroom Semi-detached
- Refurbished to an excellent standard
- Town centre location
- Viewing is highly advised
*** REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED *** This property is offered to the market in an immaculate ready to move in condition. It benefits from being located in the town centre and has separate reception rooms. This would make an ideal family home as it offers plenty of space!
The property further benefits from having double glazing throughout, a good size extension, and rear garden. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate the high spec renovation that has been done throughout.
The front is slab paved with shrubs and bushes, a step up to the porch and front door and there is side access to the rear garden.
Stain glass door to the front, two storage spaces, under stairs storage housing boiler, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" in to bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.09m in to bay x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling rose, picture rail, open fire with tiled hearth and mantle, radiator.
Dining Room/Sitting Room 13' 5" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed patio door to rear, coving to ceiling, two decorative arches in wall, radiator and open plan with the kitchen/dining area.
Kitchen/Dining Area 21' 6" x 5' 11" ( 6.55m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear and side and obscure double glazed window to side, wall and floor units with work tops over, round stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for oven/hob and canopy over, radiator, tiled flooring and space for white goods.
First Floor Landing
Obscure double glazed window to side, door leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 5" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.09m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" in to bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.09m in to bay x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, loft access and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, low level W.C, wash hand basin with units under, extractor fan, part tiled, paneled bath with electric shower over and heated towel rail.
The rear garden is enclosed and benefits from grass and slabbed patio areas and there is also a variety of trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.