3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSUNNINGDALE, WALTHAM
- ATTRACTIVE 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- MODERN BATHROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND ONE SINGLE
- LIVING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW
- GOOD SIZED FAMILY KITCHEN
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING D AND COUNCIL TAX BAND B
- *REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE*
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer this attractive three bedroom family home to the market, comprising of entrance hallway, living room, side conservatory downstairs WC and nice sized kitchen diner. To the first floor there is the modern family bathroom, two double bedrooms and one single. The garden to the front offers a good amount of off road parking and to the rear there is a beautifully set out garden, including plants, bushes, pond and lawned area. When taking this property into consideration, its a fantastic house with great space, ideal location and most of all a brilliant price. This property is available to view now so call our office to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6833500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.