4 bedroom detached house for saleStratford Way, Bricket Wood, St. Albans
- Chain free
- Integral garage
- En suite to master
- Conservatory extension
- Highly sought after Bricket Wood location
- Four bedrooms
- Quiet cul de sac location
This spacious detached property is coming to the market chain free and offers all the perks of modern family living.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a luxury four double bedroom freehold detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac in the semi-rural village of Bricket Wood. The property offers spacious versatile living and bedroom areas, a conservatory extension leading to a well maintained private rear garden with side access to the front of the property where you will find a large driveway accompanied by an integral garage. The fully fitted kitchen and utility area offer scope for open plan living space (STPP). Being in close proximity to local amenities, London transport links and reputable schools such as Mount Pleasant Lane School and Parmiters School this property is in high demand and early viewings are highly advised.
Radiator and door to:
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, two further storage cupboards and radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.36m x 3.76m )
Double glazed box bay window to front and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
Three double glazed windows, radiator and double glazed door to rear garden.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.65m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, breakfast bar, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.88m )
Wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, pluming for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled flooring and double glazed door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, part tiled, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, stairs from ground floor, access to loft, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to en suite.
Double glazed window to front, tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen.
Bedroom Two 17' 2" x 9' 4" ( 5.23m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 15' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen.
Driveway providing off street parking.
Up and over door, power and light sources, door to entrance hall and door to garden.
Decking and barked area with exotic trees and shrubs enclosed by panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55828552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.