4 bedroom detached house for saleBrackenborough, Louth, Lincolnshire
- Comprises porch, hall, dining room, sitting room, study, kitchen
- Utility/WC, coal store, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC
- Surrounded by lawned gardens extending to approx 6 acres, single garage
- Crew yard with substantial range of outbuildings offering excellent potential
This detached farmhouse offers potential for refurbishment, whilst also being set within approximately 6 acres, including a substantial range of outbuildings, which offer excellent potential for development, including holiday cottage accommodation or even a separate development, subject to the usual planning consents. We would advise interested parties to make enquiries with East Lindsey District Council.
The house itself briefly comprises an entrance porch, inner hall, kitchen, utility, WC, 2 reception rooms and a study on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, together with a bathroom and separate WC. The farmhouse itself is surrounded by lawned gardens, with a driveway leading to a single garage, whilst the adjacent crew yard has a substantial range of outbuildings and covered yard areas (as detailed on the floor plan, and these offer excellent potential, as stated, for development subject to the usual planning consents. The grounds themselves extend to approximately 6 acres, surrounding the farmhouse, and the property itself offers views over farmland beyond.
Offered for sale with the benefit of oil fired central heating and no chain above, we are of the opinion that this is a rare opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55829560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIN160086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.