3 bedroom detached house for saleShetcliffe Lane, Bradford
Sold STC £240,000
- Stone Built Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms And Three Additional Attic Rooms
- Wonderful Rear Garden
- Fabulous Family Accommodation
- Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
We are delighted to offer to the market this imposing stone built detached residence occupying a prominent position on Shetcliffe Lane with three bedrooms and three additional attic rooms. This property provides fabulous family accommodation. Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
We are delighted to offer to the market this imposing stone built detached residence occupying a prominent position on Shetcliffe Lane with three bedrooms and three additional attic rooms. This property provides fabulous family accommodation and lies within easy reach of schools and transport links and boasts a wonderful rear garden. Viewing is simply a must to appreciate the properties location and what it has to offer. Property briefly comprises entrance vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and lower ground storage cellar. To the first floor is three bedrooms, a house bathroom and separate wash hand basin and W/C. To the second floor is three attic rooms. To the outside is a double driveway to the front, a nucrete garage with power installed to the side. To the rear is a raised patio leading to a spacious garden which benefits from a substantial, lawn including two storage sheds. Property has UPVC triple glazing and gas central heating where specified along with solar panels on the roof. Guide Price £240,000 - £250,000
Entrance vestibule has a storage cupboard with space for hanging coats and provides access to entrance hall.
Benefits from gas central heating radiator. Provides access to lounge, dining room, kitchen and storage cellar. There is also door access to the side of the property.
Lounge 14' 10" Into Recess x 14' Plus Bay ( 4.52m Into Recess x 4.27m Plus Bay )
Lounge benefits from triple glazed UPVC window to the front, two gas central heating radiators and a gas fire set in a stone fire place.
Dining Room 15' x 13' 11" Into Recess ( 4.57m x 4.24m Into Recess )
With gas central heating radiator and triple glazed door providing access to the rear patio.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Quality, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and granite work surfaces. There is a duel fuel range cooker with stainless steel splash back and glass and stainless steel extractor hood. There is an integrated dishwasher and has complementary splash back tiling. There is UPVC triple glazed window with Sanderson blind and ceiling spotlights and the wall units have down lighting as well as a breakfast bar area.
There are three parts to the cellar, a storage area, one with a deep freezer and a third which is currently used as a workshop. Provides access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard and box room which is plumbed for an automatic washing machine and separate W/C with wash hand basin and triple glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' x 11' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.51m )
UPVC triple glazed window, gas central heating radiator and quality fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.82m )
UPVC triple glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
UPVC triple glazed window, gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of p shaped panel bath with mixer tap and mixer shower over with shower screen, a wash hand basin and a low level W/C, tiled walls, triple glazed window with Sanderson blind and gas central heating radiator and boiler.
Attic Room One 16' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.08m x 3.86m )
Gas central heating radiator and roof window. Please note, this room has a sloping ceiling and benefits from eaves storage
Attic Room Two 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Gas central heating radiator and roof window. Please note, this room has a sloping ceiling and benefits from eaves storage.
Attic Room Three
Currently used as a study/office and benefits from eaves storage
To the outside is a well-kept garden and two driveways, one leading to a garage and one on the right hand side which is block paved. To the rear is a raised patio area with storage facilities underneath. This then leads to spacious lawned gardens which are well stocked with mature trees, shrubs and fruit bushes, this area also benefits from two useful storage sheds.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal roundabout. At Odsal roundabout take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate roundabout, continue straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill Roundabout take the third exit on tong street and proceed until the right hand turn onto Shetcliffe Lane where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55829902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.