3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCoppice Gardens, Munsbrough, ROTHERHAM
Guide Price £150,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 - £155,000
- Detached THREE Bedroom Bungalow
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Well maintained Gardens & Garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Vacant possession - no chain
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW! Located in a quiet cul-de-sac is this tastefully presented THREE bedroom detached bungalow. Quite possibly of appeal to the family purchaser or retired couple alike, an early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment!
Tucked away in this quiet cul-de-sac location is this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached bungalow. The property benefits from a THIRD BEDROOM and a larger than average Lounge/diner with sliding doors leading to the well maintained rear garden. The property briefly comprises modern fitted Kitchen, Shower Room, Three Bedrooms, Garage and good sized Lounge/diner and an early viewing is highly recommended.
A UPVC door opens into the Entrance hall which includes central heating radiator, loft access and useful storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 10' 1" ( 2.72m x 3.07m )
This modern Kitchen comprises attractive wall and base units which include bowl and a half sink unit, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer and electric oven with gas hob. There is also a free standing washing machine and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge/diner 11' 3" max x 28' 7" ( 3.43m max x 8.71m )
The Lounge/diner offers fantastic living space including electric fire with surround, wood effect laminate floor and central heating radiator. There is also coving to the ceiling, Towards the dining area there are double glazed sliding doors which open on to a well maintained garden.
The master bedroom offers views through a double glazed window to the side of the property, fitted wardrobes comprising a dressing table and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 4" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.74m x 2.84m to wardrobe fronts )
The second bedroom offers double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe and shelving unit and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
A useful additional Bedroom. The room comprises double glazed windows which look over the garden, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
The modern fitted Shower Room comprises spa shower, wash hand basin, heated towel radiator and low flush w.c. There is also a double glazed window to the front and spotlighting to the ceiling.
The detached Garage features power, light and manual up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55829914.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.