2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 12, 2 Lochend Park View, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5FZ
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor flat, set within a modern, factored and lift-served development in a quiet residential area in Easter Road, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen with balcony, two double bedrooms, en-suite, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is a rear-facing view of Arthur's Seat, an allocated space in the private underground carpark, a shared bike store, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
This beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, third-floor flat, is set within a modern, factored and lift-served development located in a quiet residential area in Easter Road, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Light and tastefully finished throughout, the accommodation begins with a lengthy entrance hallway giving access throughout and featuring two built-in store cupboards, the entry system handset, carpeted flooring and two pendant light fittings. An open-plan living space features ample room for lounge and dining furniture and gives further access to a private balcony. The stylish fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops with matching splashback, stainless steel sink with drainer, LED unit downlights, and integrated appliances including a fridge, washing machine, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splashback. The master bedroom is set to the rear with a view to Arthur's Seat and features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting; whilst an en-suite shower room is fitted with a two piece suite and integrated shower cubicle. Bedroom two is front facing and features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. A family bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. In addition, there is uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and a covered allocated space in the private underground carpark, a shared bike store, and well-maintained communal grounds. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6069138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.