5 bedroom detached house for sale80 & 80A High Street, Clowne
Withdrawn from Market
- Potential Business Accommodation
- Council Tax paid till April 2018 !!!
- Two Separate Kitchen Areas
- Period Features, Exposed Beams & Stone Floors
- Feature Fire Places and Log Burning Stoves
- Five Bedroom Detached House
- Separate Ground Floor Shower Room
- Outside Garden Area
- Off Street parking For Numerous Cars
- Fantastic Open plan living Area
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 to £325,000*** POTENTIAL BUSINESS ACCOMMODATION** 50% STAMP DUTY PAID (subject to offer) Located in the village of Clowne, this former public house has undergone substantial renovation to create a truly unique five bedroom detached home. Deceptively spacious from the front, the property offers over 4000 sq. ft. of well ordered, neutrally decorated accommodation set across two levels with flexibility to reconfigure or the potential to offer self contained accommodation. Garden area to the rear. Viewing is Essential! Ideally placed for amenities, supermarkets and the M1 via Jn30.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55830760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795008319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.