1 bedroom flat for saleAlto Belcanto, Wembley, HA9
- 1 bedroom,1 bathroom
- Penthouse apartment
- Views onto Alto Elvin Square Gardens
- 609 sqft internally
- 11th floor elevation
- Private balcony measuring 85 sq.ft*
- Completion Q3/Q4 2017
- Excellent transport links, rail and tube
- Close proximity to North West Village and Wembley Stadium
- *Approximate only
Presenting a spacious 1 bedroom apartment finished to the highest specification on the 11th floor of Alto Belcanto building within North West Village development. The apartment has a private balcony, floor to ceiling windows and beautifully finished bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
North West Village at Wembley Park is contemporary London living at its best; super connected, with secluded gardens and fantastic shopping and leisure on the door step.
One of London's most significant regeneration projects, Wembley Park is transforming the landscape around iconic Wembley Stadium to create a thriving neighbourhood and destination, just 19 minutes from Central London.
The success is already impressive with the new public spaces and shopping and leisure amenities that have already opened. Along with 70 stores at London Designer Outlet, you'll find new restaurants, bars and coffee shops, a nine screen cinema, the Hilton Hotel, the landmark civic centre and a state-of-the-art library.
The first phase of North West Village is Emerald Gardens. Designed by Grid Architects it encompasses seven new buildings set around an acre of private gardens.
Estimated completion: Q3/Q4 2017.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW150459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.