3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhite Horse Avenue, Halstead
Sold STC £240,000
- Buyers Incentive
- No Onward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Utility Room
Set in this popular area is this spacious home that offers three good sized bedrooms. The property offers flexible living with its two reception rooms and re-fitted Kitchen and is benefitted by large rear garden, utility and ground floor WC and is being offered with no onward chain.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door leading to garden. Door leading to:-
Double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Doors leading to:-
Single glazed window to rear aspect. Low level WC. Radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Understairs cupboard. Laminate flooring. Door leading to kitchen.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Tiling to splashbacks. Rangemaster oven. Tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units over areas of work surface. Plumbing for washing machine. Worcester central heating boiler. Radiator.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft via ladder. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" into recess x 7' 5" ( 3.10m into recess x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Rear Of The Property
The rear of the property is predominantly laid to lawn with flower beds. Side gate. Shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55834291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.