3 bedroom terraced house for saleArundel Street, Brighton
- Stunning three bedroom Edwardian house
- Large cellar storage beneath the house with WC
- Ideal family home.
- In close proximity to the seafront, Brighton Marina and the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
- South Westerly facing Rear Garden
This three bedroom Edwardian house is in a lovely location close to the seafront and Brighton Marina Village. It also boasts a lovely spacious rear courtyard, Lots of original features throughout as well as a cellar for extra storage.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
A split level hall with two radiators and dado rail.
Sitting Room 13' 4" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.06m max x 4.39m max )
A lovely room with stripped wooden floor, to the front is a double glazed bay window, feature gas fire place with wood burner, simple ceiling coving.
Dining Room 14' 6" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.42m max x 3.84m max )
Set to the rear of the house with delightful wooden flooring. A double glazed bay window to the rear has a pair of double glazed wooden french doors that open to the rear garden. Open Feature fire place.
Kitchen 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with wall and base wooden units, ceramic sink with swan neck tap, cooker with four gas burner with a grain tiled splash back. Wooden door leading to the utility room.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, butler sink,airing cupboard with shelving and hot water tank, tiled floor, door to side.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" max x 17' 2" max ( 4.42m max x 5.23m max )
Spanning the full width of the house with stripped wooden flooring, Feature fireplace coal effect gas fire place with tiled insert, double glazed bay window to the front and a further window, fitted cupboard in chimney recess. Currently used as sitting room.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' ( 3.78m x 3.35m )
A double glazed bay window to the rear overlooking the garden, stripped wooden flooring, picture rail and radiator to the side.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear, cupboard built into recess, radiator, stripped wooden flooring.
Roll top free standing bath with telephone style taps, wash hand basin, walk in shower cubical, tiled walls and a frosted window to the side.
Low level WC, frosted sash window to the side.
Split Level Landing
Sky light and hatch to the loft.
(stp) can be converted/ insulated
This amazing space is a real exception and provides so much extra space, there is even a WC!.
It is a lovely south west facing garden with mature shrubs, a pergola provides shade to a seating area. water feature.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55834300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.