3 bedroom terraced house for saleFrome Close, Aylesbury
- WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS HOME
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Brown & Merry are pleased to offer for sale this well presented and spacious three bedroom terraced family home and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. NO UPPER CHAIN.
A well presented and spacious three bedroom terraced family home featuring double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms, bathroom, easy maintainance rear garden, resident parking area. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Double glazed door opening to entrance porch.
Storage cupboard, Tiled Floor, Double glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Storage Cupboard, Radiator.
Wash hand basin, Low Level WC, Tiling to walls.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 3" x 18' 9" ( 4.34m x 5.71m )
Double glazed french doors opening to rear garden. Twin double glazed windows to rear elevation. Stairs to first floor and landing with understairs recess area. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 11' ( 2.97m x 3.35m )
Re fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards. Rolltop worksurfaces and tiling to walls and flooring. Plumbing for washing machine, Integrated fridge and freezer. Built in oven and hob. Radiator. Twin double glazed windows to front elevation.
First Floor & Landing
Loft access, Airing Cupboard
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Twin double glazed windows to front elevation, Fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving. Radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.58m )
Twin double glazed windows to rear elevation, Radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, Radiator
Wash hand basin, Low level WC, Radiator, Double glazed window to front elevation, Corner bath with shower above, Tiling to all walls.
An easy maintenance style rear garden being enclosed with paved area leading to shingled area. Outside lighting. Gated access.
Shingled area with pathway leading to front door.
Residents Parking Area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55835272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL106681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.