2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSWAFFHAM
A simply stunning semi detached period cottage, situated only a 5 minute walk from the town centre, which has recently undergone an amazing transformation. Amongst a long list of special features, the property has a 19' (5.79m) x 12' (3.66m) through lounge/diner with feature exposed brick fireplace and multi-fuel stove, re-fitted kitchen, re-fitted bathroom, side entrance hall, re-fitted utility room, 2 bedrooms + 2nd floor attic, secluded rear courtyard, brickweave off-road parking area for 2 vehicles, full gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
THIS PROPERTY CERTAINLY HAS THE 'WOW FACTOR' AND CAN ONLY BE FULLY APPRECIATED UPON AN INTERNAL INSPECTION!
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
UPVC part glazed entrance door into:
19'1" (5.82m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
Feature exposed brick fireplace and chimney breast with multi-fuel stove on stone hearth. UPVC sealed unit double glazed front window, two radiators, laminate wood flooring, power points, understairs store cupboard, stairs to first floor, part glazed doors to Utility Room and:
8'10" (2.69m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Good range of matching beechwood-effect base and wall cabinets, round edge work surface areas with inset single drainer sink and mixer taps. Space for free-standing cooker, wall cabinet containing gas combi central heating and domestic hot water boiler, central heating thermostat. Tiled floor, radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side, part glazed door to:
SIDE ENTRANCE HALL
Tiled floor, radiator, UPVC part glazed leaded glass door to courtyard, door to:
Luxurious white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, dual flush push-button WC and pedestal hand basin. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, UPVC sealed unit double glazed opaque glass window to front, white horizontal bar towel rail/radiator.
9'3" (2.82m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Range of matching beechwood-effect base units with round edge work surface over. Under worktop space and plumbing provision for both automatic washing machine and tumble drier, tiled floor, fluorescent lighting, white and black ceramic wall tiling, power points, UPVC part glazed door to courtyard. Opening through to:
WALK-IN STORE ROOM
5'10" (1.78m) x 4'7" (1.40m)
Cream base unit with round edge work surface over, white and black ceramic wall tiling, tiled floor, matching single wall mounted base cupboard, power points, space for upright style fridge/freezer, sloping ceiling, lighting.
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
Power points, stairs to second floor attic, doors off to:
12'2" (3.71m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Radiator, power points, UPVC double glazed window to front, laminate wood flooring, matt black ornamental Victorian fireplace, large built-in wardrobe cupboard.
9' (2.74m) max. x 8'8" (2.64m)
Feature exposed brick chimney breast, power points, radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
Stairs from Landing to:
SECOND FLOOR ATTIC
19'10" (6.05m) max. x 12'4" (3.76m) max.
[reduced head height due to sloping ceiling]
Laminate wood flooring, power points, Velux double glazed roof windows to front and rear, two radiators, small single glazed side window, built-in store cupboard, vaulted ceiling with two cross beams.
FRONT An 'L'-shape, completely brickweaved, area providing off-road parking space for two vehicles. Door into Side Entrance Hall of cottage. A 6' (1.83m) high close board fencing with matching double bolted pedestrian gate provides access into:
FULLY ENCLOSED 'L'-SHAPE REAR COURTYARD This is a completely paved area, offering total privacy, with permanent BBQ attached to rear boundary wall and door into Utility Room of the cottage.
SERVICES: Mains water (metered supply), electricity, drainage and gas connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band A
DIRECTIONS: Head out of Swaffham along London Street and take the right hand turning into Haspalls Road just before the General Stores. Take the first right into Theatre Street and the property is just along on the right hand side indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.