2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBeach Avenue, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
Sold STC £127,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Modern 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow.
- Sought after East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leonards
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen + refitted 3 piece Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Gardens Front & Rear,.
- Outside Storage & Parking Provision.
Well Presented Modern 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow, in Sought after East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St. Leonards, comprising of a Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen + 3 piece re-fitted Bathroom. Low Maintenance Gardens Front & Rear, 2 Timber Sheds, lean to, Metal Storage Shed & Parking Provision.
Well presented Modern 2 Bed Semi Detached bungalow, located in the popular East Coast Village resort of Chapel St Leonards, conveniently located to offer ease of access for all of the immediate Village Centre amenities & Sea Front Attractions, whilst also conveniently located to enable ease of access to the wide range of nearby East Coast resorts , such as Skegness, Mablethorpe and Sutton on Sea. An early viewing is recommended in order to appreciate all that this deceptively spacious Bungalow has to offer, which includes 2 well proportioned bedrooms, with fitted firniture, a Fitted Kitchen, Rear Lounge & a refitted Bathroom with a white 3 piece suite, with an electric over bath shower. Externally the property has low maintenance gardens set to the front & rear, the rear having the benefit of 2 timber garden sheds, a lean to and a ueful metal storage shed, whilst to the front can be found off road parking provision for 2 vehicles by way of allocated parking facilities. Further information or a viewing can be arranged by contacting William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Entrance is via a double glazed front entrance door with opaque glass panel set to the top half, feature flooring, loft access into a partly boarded loft area, ideal for storage, electric storage heater, an airing cupboard incorporating hot water tank and shelving, useful additional built in storage cupboard and doors to rooms;
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
With a focal electric fire inset into a feature fire surround and hearth, feature flooring, electric storage heater and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 8" x 11' 8" max. into door recess narrowing to 9' 11" min. ( 3.25m x 3.56m max. into door recess narrowing to 3.02m min. )
Fitted with a cream ' Shaker' style Kitchen incorporating a good range of wall, base and drawer units, with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiled splash backs, feature flooring, space for a 'bistro' style table, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a double glazed door with an opaque section inset to the top half allowing access into the same, electric storage heater, inset sink with taps over, integrated Electric oven & hob with extractor facility above, space and plumbing for appliances including a washing machine.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 9' 2" min + wardrobes. ( 3.10m x 2.79m min + wardrobes. )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, feature flooring, electric storage heater and a range of fitted wardrobes with sliding doors incorporating mirror features.
Bedroom 2 7' 5" x 13' ( 2.26m x 3.96m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, feature flooring, electric storage heater and fitted wardrobes incorporating sliding mirror fronted doors.
Stylish Re-Fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with an electric shower over and a multi fold shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, an extractor, a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation and a wall mounted electric heater.
To the font of the property is a low maintenance paved and gravelled garden area, with pathways, all of which make for an ideal area for pot plants and garden ornaments. Gated side access allows passage way into the rear garden, which is enclosed with various fencing, again set with low maintenance in mind with paved patio, pathways and gravelled areas, outside tap, outside light, an ideal area in which to relax during warmer months and great for pot plants or garden furniture. The rear garden also incorporates 2 useful timber sheds one of which has a lean to facility to the side and an additional metal storage shed. Prospective buyers are advised that the property does have 2 allocated parking areas to the front in the adjacent parking apron facility.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55836331.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.