3 bedroom terraced house for saleRockingham Close, Derby
Sold STC £175,000
- THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- ECCLESBOURNE CATHCMENT AREA
- THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING TBC
- SEPARATE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF ALLESTREE
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Excellent opportunity to purchase this three bedroom town house falling into Ecclesbourne school catchment area, benefiting from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, three bedrooms and a separate garage. The property must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the size and standard on offer and early viewings are recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55836568.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6027821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.