2 bedroom terraced house for saleBillinge Road, Pemberton, WN5 9JW
- Modernised two bed terrace
- Stylish 4 piece bathroom
- Contemporary high gloss kitchen
- Carpets & blinds included
- Kitchen appliances included
- Decked rear garden
- New boiler (installed Dec 2015)
- 815 SQ.FT. / No upward chain
Located on a part of Billinge Road which is known locally as Little Billinge Road, which is quieter and has a lot less traffic, this superbly presented and modern two bed terrace features two bedrooms, two reception rooms, a contemporary fitted kitchen and stylish 4 piece bathroom suite. Set back from the road behind a walled front garden it also features a pleasant, fully enclosed, decked garden with potential for off road parking to the rear. Internal inspection is highly recommended and will reveal spacious living space which briefly comprises entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, high gloss kitchen with kitchen appliances, two bedrooms and 4 piece bathroom.suite. Available with no chain delay, other benefits of this lovely home include gas central heating (a new boiler was installed December 2015, which holds a 7 year guarantee) and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55836670.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7043208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.