2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChester Place, Halifax
- ***GUIDE PRICE £55,000-£65,000***
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Extension to the rear
- Modern Decor
- Double glazing and Central heating
***GUIDE PRICE £55,000-£65,000*** The property features TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, double glazing, gas fired central heating, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and modern shower room. Conveniently situated for access to local amenities and Halifax town centre.
William H Brown offer the sale of this stone built extended end through terraced property. The property features TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, double glazing, gas fired central heating, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and modern shower room. Conveniently situated for access to local amenities and Halifax town centre. Viewing is strongly encouraged to appreciate the accommodation on offer which comprises in brief: Entrance door giving direct access into lounge with open plan staircase to first floor, dining area and open archway leads into the fitted kitchen, basement cellar and two first floor bedrooms and shower room. Offered with NO CHAIN.
Kitchen 5' 11" x 9' ( 1.80m x 2.74m )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with a work surface over and an inset one and a half bowl, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates an electric oven and four-ring gas hob with a cooker hood over and tiling to the splash area. Plumbing for a washing machine. With a featured window.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 9" into recess ( 4.34m x 3.89m into recess )
Window to the front, Adams style fire surround with marble back panel and hearth, inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, double radiator, open plan staircase to the first floor and open archway leads into the:
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Window to the front, single radiator, laminate flooring and built-in wardrobe housing the combination boiler.
Bedroom Two 17' 8" x 8' 11" ( 5.38m x 2.72m )
Windows to the side, part laminate flooring and single radiator
The house bathroom includes a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mixer tap and shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. With decorative spotlighting and tiled walls around the bath area; further including a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Enclosed yard area to the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55837717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.