3 bedroom cottage for saleHooton Lane, Ravenfield, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £280,000-£290,000
- Stunning Three Bedroom Cottage in a highly desirable location
- NO CHAIN
- Generous size Wetroom with shower & bath
- Garden, patio & off-road parking
THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE - VIEW NOW. Beautifully presented with many "cottage" features including exposed beams & inglenook fireplace. Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Wetroom, Ground Floor Bedroom, Two First Floor Bedrooms. Gardens & parking.
Situated in this highly desirable location with good access links to Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley, M1 & A1 Motorway networks is this STUNNING THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE for which an early viewing is highly recommended. The property is beautifully presented with many "cottage" features including exposed beams and stone fireplace and offers accommodation to briefly comprise:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Wetroom, Ground Floor Bedroom, Two First Floor Bedrooms. Garden to side with patio and off-road parking.
Lounge 16' 5" x 14' 11" ( 5.00m x 4.55m )
At the front of the property a door opens into the beautifully presented lounge which has an attractive multi-fuel stove set to an original stone Inglenook fireplace with original beams, a window seat, a upvc double glazed window to the front and upvc double glazed French doors to the side of the property.
Kitchen/diner 14' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.48m )
Fitted with an extensive range of decorative wall, base, drawer and display units with contrasting roll-edge work surfaces, a butlers sink, a Rangemaster cooker with double oven, 4-ring hob, griddle and hotplate. There is space for a dishwasher, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.75m )
The utility room has a upvc double glazed stable door to the side, a tiled floor and space for a washer/dryer.
Ground Floor Wetroom
This generous size wetroom is fitted with a shower, bath, pedestal wash basin and low flush w.c.
Ground Floor Bedroom One 12' 5" to wardrobe fronts x 12' 4" ( 3.78m to wardrobe fronts x 3.76m )
Featuring a range of built-in wardrobes with fitted shelving and drawers, a wooden floor and having upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear. Central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft space.
Bedroom Two 15' max x 9' 3" ( 4.57m max x 2.82m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator. Please Note: There is the potential for an en-suite or walk-in dressing room with a generous storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' max x 8' 6" ( 2.13m max x 2.59m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the side of the property is a lawned garden area with inset plants and shrubs, a block paved patio area and the property has access down a privately owned lane (Dovecote Lane) to off-road parking for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55837720.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.