2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Mablethorpe
- No Upward Chain
- Character Traditional Deceptively Spacious 2 Bed Mid Terrace House
- 2 Reception Rooms, Ground Floor Shower Room & 1st Floor Bathroom
- Popular East Coast Resort of Mablethorpe.
- Low Maintenance, enclosed Gardens Front & Rear Inc. rear Workshop
No Upward Chain, Character Traditional Deceptively Spacious 2 Bed Mid Terrace House, Great position for Mablethorpe Centre & Sea Front/Beach Attractions, Low maintenance enclosed Gardens Front & Rear, Inc. rear Workshop, 2 Reception Rooms, Ground Floor Shower Room & 1st Floor Bathroom.
NO CHAIN. Fantastic opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious character Edwardian Traditional mid terrace home, with great access to the wide range of amenities & Sea Front/ Beach attractions available in the popular East Coast Resort of Mablethorpe. Prospective buyers are advised to view early in order to avoid disappointment and to gain a full appreciation of this well proportioned home, with accommodation which comprises briefly of a bay fronted Lounge, Rear Dining Room, Lean to Sun Room, Fitted Kitchen & a Ground Floor Shower Room/Wc, an ideal facility for purchases with restricted mobility. To complete the accommodation to the 1st floor are 2 equally well proportioned Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom having 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation allowing for an abundance of natural light & an additional Bathroom comprising of a white 3 piece suite. Externally, a particularly attractive feature of the property are the gardens which to the front are predominantly set with low maintenance in mind which is paved & planted. The rear garden is enclosed & also designed with low maintenance in mind with paved & planted areas with a hard landscaped area being positioned immediately adjacent to the property which makes an ideal patio area in which to relax during warmer months. The rear garden also incorporates a useful workshop, measuring 13' 5" x 13'1 which is a further added benefit to the property. For further details call 01754 768311.
Living Room 15' 3" max narrowing to 12' 3" min. x 13' 10" max ( 4.65m max narrowing to 3.73m min. x 4.22m max )
Entrance is gained via a part glazed entrance door below a character open porch leading directly into the lounge which has a double glazed Bay window to the front elevation, picture rail, TV & power points, decorative ceiling rose, TV point, radiator and an opening into;
With the staircase rising to the 1st floor accommodation and a door leading to;
Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.63m )
With double glazed sliding patio doors leading into the rear Sun Room. The Dining Room also has a picture rail, ceiling rose, radiator, power points, a well proportioned useful understairs cupboard having the benefit of light, hanging & shelf space. A doorway then leads into;
Sun Room 8' 9" max. x 8' 6" max. ( 2.67m max. x 2.59m max. )
Brick built, a useful additional area, with a glazed door leading into the rear garden, plumbing for a washing machine, a wall light, power points useful utility area with plumbing and space for a washing machine & natural light via 2 windows which overlook the rear garden.
Kitchen 6' 2" x 17' Max ( 1.88m x 5.18m Max )
Arranged in a 'Galley' style manner & being fitted with a good range of drawer and base units with work top surfaces incorporating a single drainer sink unit with inset bowl and mixer taps over, radiator, power points, 3 windows to the side elevation allowing for an abundance of natural light, with a door leading to;
Shower Room/ Wc
Fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising of a recess shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor, wall mounted boiler, tiled splash backs and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With access to a part boarded loft space area and doors to;
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 11" x 7' 2" ( 4.85m x 2.18m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Fitted with a white 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, with mixer taps over, period pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, built in airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and useful shelving, radiator and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
A well maintained garden, with a paved pathway and centrepiece, walled and fence boundaries, all designed with ease of maintenance in mind, pathway leading to a covered entrance porch area.
With a hard landscaped area adjacent to the house, This then leads into a further garden area, being paved with gravelled areas, edgings & borders, potential for a growing plot if required, being enclosed with fencing to the boundaries, with access to the rear workshop.
Workshop 13' 6" x 9' ( 4.11m x 2.74m )
Being of traditional brick & slate construction, with a window and door to the front elevation, A useful out building having the benefit of light & power being connected.
Pedestrian access to the rear is via an established right of way across the neighbouring 3 gardens which ends at no. 130, thus enabling 130 to enjoy an enclosed private garden.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55837741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG102605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.