2 bedroom flat for saleSimpson Court, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Lounge, Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Gardens & Outside Storage Facility
- Popular East Coast Village Resort Location
No Upward Chain. Great First Time or Investment Buy, 2 Bed 1st floor Flat, in the popular East Coast Village Resort of Ingoldmells. Comprises Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Beds & Bathroom. With G C H & D G as stated, Garden & Outside Store.
No Upward Chain. Great Investment or 1st Time Buy. 2 Bed purpose built 1st floor Flat, situated in the popular East Coast Village Resort of Ingoldmells, within close proximity to a wide range of Village amenities, including Shops, school & doctors Surgery, Beach /Seafront attractions & the nearby East Coast Resorts of Skegness, Chapel St Leonards, Mablethorpe & Sutton on Sea. With self contained accommodation comprising of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom. The property Benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double glazing as stated & externally benefits from a Garden area & outside store with Parking Facilities close by on a first come first served basis, for more information contact William H Brown on 01754 768311.
Having a built in under stairs cupboard, double glazed entrance door with decorative colour and leaded opaque panels and stairs leading up to;
1st Floor Landing
With a recess storage cupboard and door to;
With coved and textured ceiling, ceiling spot lights, dado rail. radiator and doors to;
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
With a radiator, focal electric imitation log burner, set upon a tiled hearth and surround, TV and telephone points, dado rail and a double glazed window to the front elevation, allowing views over the adjacent green.
Kitchen 11' 2" max. x 8' max. ( 3.40m max. x 2.44m max. )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with an inset stainless steel sink with mixer taps over, complimentary work top surfaces, tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven and gas hob with an extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and further appliances, gas central heating boiler, radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor for ease of maintenance and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" max. x 10' 8" ( 3.48m max. x 3.25m )
With a radiator, built in cupboard, TV point and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.11m )
Having a radiator, built in cupboard, TV point and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite, comprising of a panelled bath with an electric shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
The Flat has an enclosed garden area adjacent with an outside store. To the front of the flat is a communal parking facility where we understand parking is available on a first come first served basis.
Prospective Buyers are advised to contact the selling agent for more details relating to the lease and monthly payments relative to on 01754 768311.
See Multi map Illustration
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55837744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.