2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth View Road, Chester
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide price £150,000 - £170,000
- Victorian mid-terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Rear courtyard garden
- Internal inspection recomended
Guide price £150,000 - £170,000. Ideally situated within easy access of the University and the City Centre is this well proportioned and attractive two bedroom mid-terraced property with good sized patio and decked garden to rear. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Guide price £150,000 - £170,000. Ideally situated within easy access of the University and the City Centre is this well proportioned and attractive two bedroom mid-terraced property with good sized patio and decked garden to rear. The property benefits from well proportioned accommodation to include entrance, entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, rear hall, playroom/study, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom and rear garden. Inspection highly recommended.
Panelled timber door with glazed panels opens to porch with tiled flooring. Dado rail and high coved ceiling. Doorway to entrance hall.
Decorative coved ceiling. Dado rail. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Glazed timber door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Fitted with a range of cream fronted base, wall and drawer units with contrasting roll edge worksurfaces with inset style bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and electric oven beneath. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashback. Wood effect laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights. Under stair cupboard. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to rear hall. Wide opening to lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.33m )
Feature brick chimney breast with feature recess and raised brick hearth. Decorative coved ceiling. Solid wood flooring. Radiator. Built in shelving and storage unit to side of chimney breast with TV point. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Rear Hall 7' 5" x 2' 11" ( 2.26m x 0.89m )
Tiled floor. Space for fridge freezer. Part glazed door to side elevation. Door to playroom/study.
Playroom/study 7' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.03m )
Tiled flooring. Radiator. Cupboard housing the modern gas boiler. Double glazed window to side elevation.
High ceiling with loft access and pull down loft ladder. Dado rail. Built in storage cupboard with shelving. Two wall lights. Panelled doors to bedrooms and large bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.81m )
High coved ceiling. Exposed timber floorboards. Radiator. Outset chimney breast with recesses to either side. Two wall lights. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 5" into recess ( 3.61m x 2.57m into recess )
Chimney breast with recesses to either side. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bathroom 10' 4" + recess x 7' 6" ( 3.15m + recess x 2.29m )
A spacious bathroom filled with a white suite comprising panelled corner bath with chrome mixer shower over and folding shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Fitted mirror. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation.
Good sized and enclosed courtyard garden to rear elevation being principally laid to paving with step down to further decked terrace with gate to ally at rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55838605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.