3 bedroom flat for saleScaraway Street, Glasgow
Sold STC £75,000
- Three Bed Upper Cottage Flat
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Three Spacious Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Private Gardens
- EER C
Extremely Well Presented Three Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat in Stunning Order Throughout. Attractive private gardens to side and rear. This stunning property would make an ideal first home. EER C.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning three bedroom upper cottage flat which has been upgraded to the highest of standards throughout by the current owners.
Offering spacious and flexible accommodation this lovely property comprises large entrance hallway leading to spacious lounge with attractive views to front, modern dining kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and tree lined views to rear, three good sized double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst externally there are attractive private gardens to side and rear with a raised decked seating area for outside entertaining.
Set in a convenient location for access to the facilities of Bishopbriggs, the property is also ideally placed for transport and motor links to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the style and quality of accommodation contained within this stunning property which would make an ideal first home.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 12' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.84m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 13' 2" ( 3.23m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 13' 2" ( 3.20m x 4.01m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.