3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Road, East Dene, Rotherham
Guide Price £95,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £95,000-£100,000
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Three Bedroom Family-Size Semi Detached
- Fantastic open-plan family living space
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Ample parking to front & Garden/Patio to rear
OUTSTANDING FAMILY PROPERTY WHICH MUST BE VIEWED - CALL US NOW! - This Three Bedroom Semi is immaculately presented throughout and briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Stylish Bathroom, Ample off-road parking and beautiful family garden/patio area to rear.
Well placed for local amenities and Rotherham town centre is this OUTSTANDING SEMI DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY.
The property is IMMACULATELY PRESENTED throughout and briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Open-Plan Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Stylish Bathroom, Ample off-road parking and beautiful family garden/patio area to rear.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator with decorative cover and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 13' 9" ( 4.42m max x 4.19m )
The beautifully presented lounge features a upvc double glazed bow window to the front, a decorative fire surround with inset electric fire, a central heating radiator and decorative coving, mouldings and ceiling rose. An archway leads through to the:-
Open Plan Kitchen/diner 8' x 17' 6" ( 2.44m x 5.33m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll-edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, space for a cooker with extractor above and a built-in fridge/freezer. The room has a tiled floor and upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear. A door opens to further storage with plumbing for a washing machine and upvc double glazed French doors open onto the rear patio.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 10' 8" max ( 3.07m x 3.25m max )
This room has built-in wardrobes, upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.43m max x 2.46m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
This stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a corner bath with shower over and shower screen, a low flush w.c. and wash basin set to a storage surround. There is a heated towel rail and a tiled floor. Upvc double glazed window to the front.
Outside And Gardens
At the front of the property is a substantial driveway providing ample parking. At the rear of the property is a patio area adjacent to the property which is perfect for al-fresco dining. Beyond this is an attractive lawned garden with inset apple and pear trees and fencing to the boundaries - A perfect garden for a family buyer!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55838620.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.