3 bedroom terraced house for saleEttrick Oval, Paisley
Sold STC £89,995
- Mid terrace villa
- Rec hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- DG, GCH
- Front and rear gardens
This well appointed three bedroom mid terrace located within a popular pocket of Foxbar. The property comprises of rec hall, lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, modern bathroom, DG, GCH, Front and rear gardens. This property would ideally suit older and younger families.
This well appointed three bedroom mid terrace located within a popular pocket of foxbar is in good access of all local amenities and public transport links to paisley town centre and surrounding areas. This property would be an ideal purchase for older and younger families alike.
This property comprises of: Reception hall, lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and modern bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating and front and rear gardens.
Paisley has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular links throughout the are and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within 2 miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 20' 7" x 12' 10" ( 6.27m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 11' 10" ( 2.46m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.62m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 3 4' 1" extending to 8' 5" x 10' 1" ( 1.24m extending to 2.57m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI106981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.