2 bedroom town house for saleFullerton Crescent, Thrybergh, Rotherham
Sold STC £75,000
- OIRO £75,000
- Modern Two Bedroom Mid Town House
- Ideal purchase for FTB/Investor
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Detached Garage
- VIEW NOW!
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR - ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE - CALL US NOW! The property briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Modern Kitchen/Diner, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, lawned front garden, Rear block paved patio area, Detached Garage.
DEAL PURCHASE FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTOR - ATTRACTIVE TWO BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE - CALL US NOW! The property briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Modern Kitchen/Diner, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, lawned front garden, Rear block paved patio area, Detached Garage.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 3" max ( 4.39m x 3.12m max )
This well presented lounge has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with contrasting roll-edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, built-in oven, 4-ring gas hob and extractor. There is a built-in fridge/freezer and space for a washing machine. The room has a central heating radiator, a useful pantry, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door which opens onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard with central heating boiler and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
This bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.38m x 2.21m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath , low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. Central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area which enjoys a pleasant outlook overlooking the green. At the rear of the property is a block paved patio area with steps leading down to a paved pathway giving access to the:-
With double glazed door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55839715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.