4 bedroom detached house for saleHoneysuckle Close, Calne
- Four Superb Sized Bedrooms
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
- Private Rear Gardens
- Three Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
- Buyers Incentive Available
A rare to the market detached property situated within the popular residential location of Lansdowne Park. The accommodation is presented in superb order throughout and an internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate what this impressive family home has to offer.
Honeysuckle Close is a rare to the market executive detached home built by the popular Persimmon Homes and is situated within the sought after location of Lansdowne Park. Being sold with No Onwards Chain the property sits within a superb plot with private enclosed rear gardens and open plan front gardens. There is the added addition of a double garage and driveway parking for several cars. Offering accommodation over two floors, the property consists of entrance hall, study, cloakroom, dining room, Stunning Kitchen/family room with utility off and the formal living room. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom with the master bedroom offering a spacious en-suite. Internal Viewing's are highly advised to appreciate what the stunning family home has to offer.
Entrance to this stunning four bed detached family home situated in a popular residential area is via front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : Under stairs cupboard, telephone point, solid wood flooring and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Study 8' 11" (max) x 6' 9" ( 2.72m (max) x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, telephone point, solid wood flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' 11" (max) ( 4.70m x 4.24m (max) )
Lovely light and spacious lounge with double doors from the entrance hall and dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side. Feature open fireplace, television aerial point, telephone point, solid wood flooring and two radiators.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 13' 11" ( 2.59m x 4.24m )
Double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, solid wood flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 7" x 10' (max) ( 4.45m x 3.05m (max) )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with solid granite work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, grill and integrated microwave oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and space for American style fridge/freezer. Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, under floor heating and a radiator.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.57m )
Range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, sink, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler. Door leading to the garden and under floor heating.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 15' 8" (max) ( 3.30m x 4.78m (max) )
Lovely light master bedroom suite with a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, built in wardrobes, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, shaver point and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' (max) ( 3.40m x 3.35m (max) )
Good sized second bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 10' 7" ( 2.57m x 3.23m )
Another good sized bedroom offering a good amount of light from the double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.08m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Enclosed by hedgerow with path leading to the front door.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area to the fore and personal door to the garage.
With two up and over doors, power and light.
Driveway parking for approximately four cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55839730.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.