3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohnson Road, Uppingham, Oakham
Sold STC £185,000
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility/Store Room
- Landing & 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Large West Facing Rear Garden
- Long Driveway
- No Chain
An established three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a great sized plot with a large West facing rear garden and long driveway, giving ample off street parking. The property is close to the amenities of Uppingham town centre and a popular primary school, making it an ideal family home.
An established three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a great sized plot with a large West facing rear garden and long driveway, giving ample off street parking. The property is close to the amenities of Uppingham town centre and a popular primary school, making it an ideal family home. Accommodation briefly comprises as follows:
2.13m x 1.47m (7' x 4'10" )
With part glazed wooden front entrance door and staircase with single handrail leading off to the first floor accommodation.
3.40m x 6.32m (11'2" x 20'9")
With two radiators, two UPVC double glazed windows, TV aerial point, telephone point, wall mounted gas fire with wooden surround and central heating control panel,
2.97m x 2.87m (9'9" x 9'5")
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units and worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, space and point for gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, further appliance space, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows and door to:
2.97m max x 1.75m (9'9" maximum x 5'9")
With part glazed side entrance door, appliance space, electric meter and fuse box.
4.01m x 0.89m (13'2" x 2'11" )
With radiator, loft access and airing cupboard housing hot water tank with wooden slatted shelving above.
3.40m x 3.23m (11'2" x 10'7")
With radiator, telephone point and built in wardrobes.
3.43m x 2.99m (11'3" maximum x 9'10")
With radiator and built in wardrobes.
2.03m x 3.43m (6'8" x 11'3")
With radiator and built in storage cupboard with wooden slatted shelving/
1.50m x 1.83m (4'11" x 6')
With fitted two piece suite comprising of panelled bath with hand shower attachment and wash hand basin with storage unit beneath, part tiled walls and radiator.
0.79m x 1.83m (2'7" x 6')
Access via dropped kerb to a long tarmac driveway giving ample off street parking.
There is a good size lawned front garden area retained by timber fence and hedging. A timber gate at the side of the property gives access to the rear garden.
There is a lovely, large W est facing rear garden. Immediately to the rear of the property there is a paved patio area with water feature. A concrete pathway leads to a generous lawned garden area with attractive well stocked borders and hardstanding suitable for garden sheds. There is also an integral store cupboard with plumbing point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55839748.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.