4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hild, Eden Field, Newton Aycliffe, Durham
- **THE HILD**
- By luxury house-builder CHAPTER HOMES
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED NEW HOME
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- STYLISH 27FT KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN BATHROOMS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- PRIVATE DRIVE & REAR GARDEN
- 10 YEAR BUILD WARRANTY
LUXURY NEW HOME A well-designed four bedroom detached house with pleasant façade, driveway parking and integral garage.
The Hild includes an inviting hallway, downstairs WC and separate lounge overlooking the lawned area to the front of the property. The rest of the ground floor is devoted to real open plan living and a stunning 27ft family room with an integrated dining kitchen area and French doors out onto the spacious garden.
The first floor accommodation has four good-sized bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom. Eden Field by Chapter Homes is a new development with the very first homes due for completion this year. To reserve your new Chapter Home please contact us today. *DISCLAIMER*
Images are of showhomes on other developments and not of actual properties for sale at Eden Field.
Property ref: 121_782_4239372
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55840333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4239372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.