2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Street, Saxon Street, Newmarket
Offers in Excess of
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Large rear garden with views over paddocks
- Ample parking
- Sun room
Positioned on a fantastic sized plot is this two bedroom detached bungalow within a rural location in the village of Saxon street. Saxon Street has close proximity to Newmarket offering excellent commuting links to the A11, A14 and M11. A viewing is advised to appreciate the potential on offer.
Positioned on a fantastic sized plot is this two bedroom detached bungalow within a rural location in the village of Saxon street. Saxon Street has close proximity to Newmarket offering excellent commuting links to the A11, A14 and M11. A viewing is advised to appreciate the potential on offer in this unique and charming space
Door to front aspect and further door leading through into the:
Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.15m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and arch leading through into the:
Sitting Room 13' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.95m )
Two windows to side aspect, radiator, television points and door leading through into the:
Sun Room 16' x 7' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.41m )
Door to rear aspect and radiator
Inner Lobby/sitting Room 11' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.36m )
Feature fireplace various storage cupboards
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.41m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.24m )
Fitted with some base and eye level units with work surfaces, inset single drainer sink with mixer tap, electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood, access to loft space, radiator and door to rear
Window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, pedastal wash hand basin, low level w.c and radiator
Plumbing for washing machine and door to rear aspect
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.39m max x 3.61m max )
Two windows to front aspect and radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55840891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.