5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Cheveley Road, Newmarket
- 3 Storey End of Terrace
- 5 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed rear Garden
Newmarket is a THRIVING MARKET TOWN and the centre of the horse racing industry. There are excellent shopping facilities, NUMEROUS SCHOOLS, a sports centre, swimming pool and theatre. Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds are easily accessible via the A14 or rail.
Conveniently situated close to Newmarket town centre is this spacious and immaculately presented three storey town house. Built in approximately 1964, the property offers versatile and spacious accomodation comprising of entrance hallway, shower room, two ground floor bedrooms, living/dining room, kitchen, three further generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Double glazed window and door to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Shower Room 2' 9" x 8' 7" ( 0.84m x 2.62m )
Fully tiled with low level w.c, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and double glazed window to front aspect.
Ground Floor Bedroom 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom/lounge 15' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.00m )
Double glazed french doors to rear garden, built in storage cupboard, radiator, television and telephone points.
First Floor Landing
Laminate wood flooring, radiator and doors leading through to:
Lounge/dining Room 18' 10" x 16' 11" ( 5.74m x 5.16m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, laminate wood flooring, radiator, television and telephone points.
Kitchen 15' x 6' 1" ( 4.57m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, tiled floor and splash back, built in larder cupboard, space for fridge/freezer, 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, double fan oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Lmainate flooring, radiator and loft access. Doors leading through to:
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 10' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in storage and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Fitted bathroom suite with tiled walls and floor, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property offers a fully enclosed courtyard garden and parking for one vehicle to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55840903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.