4 bedroom detached house for saleThrapston Road, Finedon, Wellingborough
- Four Bedroom Detached
- Off road parking and Garage
- Village location
- The perfect family home with cosy period features and ambience
- En-suite to master bedroom and shower area in second bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom and utility room
- Games room and Bar
*** PERFECT FAMILY HOME *** This four bedroom detached is situated in the small village of Finedon. It benefits from having lots of living space for all the family and four bedrooms with en-suite to the master! With the cosy period ambience being retained viewing is highly advised!
*** PERFECT FAMILY HOME *** This four bedroom detached is situated in the small village of Finedon. It benefits from having lots of living space for all the family, a single and three double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and shower area in second bedroom! Further benefits include off road parking and a garage! There is a games room and bar, downstairs cloakroom and utility and retains is cosy period ambience. Call us to arrange a viewing to appreciate this stunning property.
Steps down to an iron gate and a path which provides access to the front door and side access to the rear garden. There is a hedge which encloses the front and lawn area.
Obscure double glazed door to front, terracota tiled flooring.
Lounge 27' 7" max x 13' 7" in to bay ( 8.41m max x 4.14m in to bay )
Two double glazed bay windows to front, obscure stained glass windows to the side, exposed ceiling beams, four radiators, gas fire with brick surround, tiled hearth and mantle, spiral staircase with removable panels for easy moving leading to the first floor.
Dining Room/Games Room 17' 11" max x 13' 7" in to bay ( 5.46m max x 4.14m in to bay )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed windows and patio doors to rear, exposed wooden beams, corner seating area, shelving, built in bar with iron door and round sink, space for pool table, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 4" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.98m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed windows to the side, wall and floor units with work tops over, country style tiles, brick built feature chimney breast, one and a half black composite sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for range style oven with canopy over, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, door to utility.
Utility 14' 1" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.29m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to rear and side, obscure double glazed door to rear, part tiled, wall and floor units with work tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, exposed wooden beams, cupboard housing boiler, tiled flooring, space for white goods, door to cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to sire, part tiled, exposed ceiling beams, low level W.C, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to rear and front, loft access, door to en-suite.
Low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower off, fully tiled, corner shower unit, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" plus recess x 9' max ( 4.37m plus recess x 2.74m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, shower area which is fully tiled with electric shower, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.18m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in storage, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.58m max x 2.59m max )
This L shaped room has double glazed window to front and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, part tiled and heated towel rail.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area, fish pond and a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55841008.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR107991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.