2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGeorge Street, Paisley
Sold STC £105,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- Rec hall, Lounge
- Kitchen, Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms, Off Street Parking
- DG, GCH, Door Entry System
Spacious ground floor flat located within the popular town of Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, two double bedrooms, DG, electric heating, off street parking and door entry system. This property would ideally suit younger and older couples alike.
Stunning ground floor flat situated within converted historic building in the centre of Paisley. B Listed . This property would ideally suit younger and older couples alike. The property is in walk in condition and early viewing is highly advised. The property comprises: impressive entrance atrium, welcoming reception hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property is further enhanced with double glazing, electric heating, off street parking, door entry system. Paisley has a selection of amenities, shops and transport services are within easy reach. The M8 is within 10 minutes by car giving access to Glasgow Airport and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 11' 8" x 23' ( 3.56m x 7.01m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
Bed 1 13' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.84m )
Bed 2 13' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.71m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55842637.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.