3 bedroom character property for saleHall Street, Long Melford, Sudbury
Sold STC £220,000
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Character Features Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Good Size Rear Garden
FOR SALE BY AUCTION - GUIDE PRICE £220,000 TO £240,000 - WEDNESDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2016 - BARNHAM BROOM GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB AT 11:30AM.
HEART OF LONG MELFORD - A rare opportunity to acquire this Grade II Listed three bedroom family home situated in the heart of this highly desirable village with boutique shops and local amenities. The property offers a wealth of period features and an early viewing is advised.
Entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Brick floor, stairs rising to first floor landing, door through to the living room.
Living Room 16' 4" max into recess x 14' 5" ( 4.98m max into recess x 4.39m )
Sash secondary double glazed window to front aspect, wealth of exposed beams, red brick fireplace with inset stove, door to inner lobby.
Door to bathroom, storage cupboard and access to further ground floor accommodation.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Exposed brick floor, radiator, exposed beams, window to rear aspect with views up the rear garden, door leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.16m )
Range of base and eye level units, space for cooker, plumbing and space for appliances, tiled splash backs, door and window to rear aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, panelled bath, radiator, window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Sash window to front aspect, two storage cupboards, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 7" average measurements x 9' ( 3.23m average measurements x 2.74m )
Exposed beams, sash window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
Exposed beams, window to rear aspect, door leading through to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' to front of wardrobes ( 2.87m x 1.83m to front of wardrobes )
Exposed beams, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, window to rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Window to rear aspect, radiator, door to bedroom.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" max x 11' 7" to front of cupboards ( 3.68m max x 3.53m to front of cupboards )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, exposed beams.
Outside The Property
The rear garden commences with a large paved patio area ideal for entertaining with steps leading up to a further large garden area which is laid to lawn with mature trees. A great project for a keen gardener!
Please note the property has a right of way across the rear of the property for neighbours bin removal.
Conditions Of Sale:
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brown, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, William H Brown, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £625.00 (plus VAT) (plus VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Visit our Website www.williamhbrownauctions-norwich.co.uk
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55843553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Sudbury on 01787 379372.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.